Each year, our EAHS Instrumental Music Department sponsors a Spaghetti Dinner. This event brings in families and community members to our high school cafeteria for a wonderful meal together. The dinner includes salad, rolls, spaghetti, dessert, and assorted beverages. Our high school orchestras provide the music throughout the dinner, each year choosing a different theme, while our band students will act as your servers. This year, our theme is “Through The Decades,” and encompasses music from a variety of eras and genres.
- Date: Saturday, February 22
- Time: Doors open at 5:30 p.m.; meal and performances begin at 6 p.m.
- Location: Easton Area High School Cafeteria
- Rehearsal: All 8th grade and high school orchestra students report no later than 3:45 p.m. There will also be a small treat for the students in between the rehearsal and the performance.
- Tickets: Adults, $8; Children 12 and under/adults 65 and over, $6; Adults at the door, $10; student-performers are free
Calling all 8th grade orchestra students
New this year, we are inviting members of the 8th grade orchestra to perform with our high school orchestra on this night. We want your child to be a part of this great opportunity so they can experience being a part of our high school orchestra. Your child will be given two pieces of music ahead of time to learn to play along with us. Following their performance, they are free to enjoy the meal!
Want to volunteer or donate? Have other questions?
To help make this a successful night, we are seeking parent volunteers as well as any cash donations. If you have questions about volunteering or have general questions about the night, please contact Mr. Chris Fasching, Spaghetti Dinner chairperson, at (941) 713-1859 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online ticket orders closed Friday, February 21 at 11:59 p.m.
- Tickets are available at the door. Adults are $10; Children 12 and under/adults 65 and over are $6.