April IMA Meeting – April 14, 2020
We are going to hold our April IMA meeting, virtually, on Tuesday, April 14 at 7:00 p.m. A link to the meeting will be distributed a few days before the meeting. The main topics of the meeting include:
- Updates about schedules and events.
- Voting on IMA board members for the 2020-2021 school year (the list will be distributed before the meeting).
- Voting on a proposed amendment to the IMA by-laws (the amendment will be distributed before the meeting).
- Provide financial updates.
If you know someone who may be interested in serving on the IMA board for next year, please submit their name to Regina Gangemi at email@example.com by Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
Updates for end-of-year events
- IMA Banquet: The IMA banquet has been rescheduled to Friday, June 26 and will be no cost to parents/guardians. A location will be announced at some later date. More details about the banquet are addressed in a letter from Mrs. Kate Mattison, the coordinator of the banquet.
- Craft Show/Flea Market: The craft show/flea market is canceled.
- Drive 4 UR School: The spring Drive 4 UR School is canceled.
- Purse Bingo: Purse Bingo is tentatively postponed to the beginning of August.
- Saturday Night Swing: Saturday Night Swing is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, June 6