RaiseRight is fundraising while you shop. You buy gift cards for over 750 retailer brands at which you already shop and earn a rebate on every gift card you purchase at face value. This rebate goes right to our organization. We run our scrip program through RaiseRight, who has worked with over 48,000 nonprofit organizations over the course of 25 years.Read more
Help raise funds for the IMA when you shop Amazon at smile.amazon.com.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.Amazon
How does it work?
- Begin shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- If you’re not already, sign in with your Amazon credentials.
- From the “Pick your own charitable organization,” enter “Instrumental Music Association” and choose “Easton, PA.”
- Press “Select,” and begin shopping AND helping to raise money for the IMA!
What’s the catch?
- There’s no catch other than you must shop from smile.amazon.com.
- Amazon will not make donations to the IMA on qualifying purchases when orders are placed through amazon.com or from any Amazon shopping apps.
- Not all purchases are eligible even when placed through smile.amazon.com.