The IMA is working with Noto’s Deli, 930 Northampton St., Easton, PA 18042, to help our music program raise money in tasty fashion.
About the Noto’s hoagie coupon sale:
- Sale dates: September 28 through October 10
- Expiration date: coupons are good through January 31, 2022
- Cost: coupons are $8.00 each and are good for one 10″ hoagie (ham, turkey, roast beef, Italian, egg salad, chicken salad or tuna salad)
- Pick-up: late October with location to be determined
- Questions: please contact Kara Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper form for student in-person sales (PDF).
We present the best way to honor our current and past marching band students by providing the opportunity to own a piece of our history! We have created pillows using the uniforms that were worn from 2000 to 2020. This is a perfect graduation gift or holiday gift for any individuals that have or are currently paving the way for the “Beast from the East!” There is a limited stock available and will be sold on a first come, first served basis. This fundraiser benefits the Instrumental Music Program and will be completed in time for the holidays!
“Rover Tradition is the hard work and dedication of those that stood here before you. TODAY is your turn.”
- Sale dates: now extended through Monday, October 4
- Cost: $55 per pillow; $75 per pillow with an embroidered name and/or year (max of 10 characters, which includes spaces, for embroidery)
- Delivery date: ahead of winter break; date to be announced later
- Questions: you may contact Carly Egberts at email@example.com with questions
Online Order Form
This year, Band and Orchestra will be using a platform called the BAND app to communicate. This is a supplement to the emails sent out weekly.
The advantages of this app include:
- Notifications sent directly to one’s phone or device.
- Instant communication to relay last-minute changes or details.
- Integrated calendar (with ability to import the calendar to your phone’s calendar).
- Attachments tab to keep track of any forms.
It is recommended every parent/ guardian sign up for this app. This group is specifically for any parent/guardian of a student in the band or orchestra.
Download and join the BAND app.
Help raise funds for the IMA when you shop Amazon at smile.amazon.com.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.Amazon
How does it work?
- Begin shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- If you’re not already, sign in with your Amazon credentials.
- From the “Pick your own charitable organization,” enter “Instrumental Music Association” and choose “Easton, PA.”
- Press “Select,” and begin shopping AND helping to raise money for the IMA!
What’s the catch?
- There’s no catch other than you must shop from smile.amazon.com.
- Amazon will not make donations to the IMA on qualifying purchases when orders are placed through amazon.com or from any Amazon shopping apps.
- Not all purchases are eligible even when placed through smile.amazon.com.
Scrip is fundraising while you shop®. You buy gift cards for over 750 retailer brands at which you already shop and earn a rebate on every gift card you purchase at face value. This rebate goes right to our organization. We run our scrip program through ShopWithScrip, who has worked with over 48,000 nonprofit organizations over the course of 23 years.